St. Louis Real Estate Lawyer
When you have a real estate transaction or dispute, it is essential to contact a qualified real estate attorney to protect your significant investment. TdD Attorneys at Law has extensive experience in real estate law and helps clients resolve a wide range of real estate matters.
Founding attorney Ted Disabato holds a real estate broker’s license, a mortgage loan originator license, and a title insurance license. He knows real estate law and transactions from every angle and can present you or your company with creative solutions to complex issues. Do not risk your important investment to a less qualified attorney. Contact our firm to learn more about the following real property law areas that we can best help you with.
Why Choose TdD Attorneys at Law LLC?
- Our attorneys have over 30 years of experience in real estate law. We will leverage our skills, resources, and knowledge to help you navigate complex property matters.
- Our firm is dedicated to finding creative solutions to all of your real estate needs. We have first-hand experience handling all types of real estate cases, from title transfers to conflict resolution.
- When you hire TdD Attorneys at Law LLC, you get a legal partner for life. Our real estate attorneys are committed to developing a close working relationship with you so that we can best protect your interests
Why You Need to Hire a St. Louis Real Estate Lawyer
Real estate can be incredibly complicated. There are a host of legal considerations and processes involved in these matters, from settling transactions to resolving property disputes. If you want to protect your best interests, you need a real estate attorney on your side who can represent your side of the deal and obtain the best possible outcome.
At TdD Attorneys at Law LLC, our St. Louis real estate lawyers are committed to helping our clients navigate the most complex real estate matters. Our firm can provide valuable services and support during each stage of the transaction or dispute, such as the following.
Negotiating with Other Parties
Many real estate matters involve negotiations with other parties, whether that be buyers, sellers, insurance companies, or people involved in a conflict. Negotiations can be difficult, especially if you haven’t handled these discussions before.Our real estate attorneys have significant experience handling tough negotiations and will work aggressively to obtain the best possible outcome in your favor.
Interpreting and Drafting Contracts, Appraisals, and Other Documents
Real estate transactions can involve lots of complex paperwork, such as sales contracts, disclosures, home inspection reports, and property appraisals. These documents can be very complex and full of legal jargon, which can be difficult to understand.
Your lawyer can review these documents on your behalf and help you understand the basic provisions of each one. If you need to draft a contract, your real estate lawyer in St. Louis can create a comprehensive document that addresses all aspects of the transaction.
Performing Lien and Title Searches
Before closing a real estate transaction, you need to perform a lien and title search to ensure that no one else has a legal claim to the property. Your St. Louis real estate attorney can execute the search on your behalf and ensure that everything is in order. If there is an outstanding lien or claim, your lawyer can help you resolve the issue so that you can close the sale.
Supporting the Closing Process
Closing is a complex, multi-step process that finalizes any real estate transaction. Your lawyer can handle each step of the closing process on your behalf, from ensuring that your deed is properly filed in court to reviewing the home inspection report and negotiating repairs.
Types of Real Estate Litigation Cases We Handle
Sometimes, a real estate dispute needs to be resolved in court. Real estate litigation can be stressful and challenging; in these situations, you need a real estate attorney in St. Louis on your side who can protect your interests.
At TdD Attorneys at Law LLC, our St. Louis real estate lawyers can guide you through each stage of the litigation process. We can represent you in matters such as:
- Title insurance and escrow: We can assist in all issues related to title insurance and escrow disputes.
- Quiet title: We assist in establishing your right to title against all other parties.
- Deed reformation: Put a skilled lawyer in your corner for all deed issues to make sure your deed is accurate.
- Construction: No matter what type of construction defect, mechanic’s lien issue or other construction-related dispute arises, we will be by your side.
- Partition: Our team helps when you need guidance splitting property rights.
- Condemnation: Condemnation issues are complex and require the experienced eye of a knowledgeable attorney.
- Zoning: Zoning problems can stop your plans in their place.
- Tax sale: Tax sales occur on properties with delinquent tax amounts. We can guide you through this complicated area of real estate investment.
- Commercial sale agreement: Our team knows how to resolve all types of commercial real estate disputes effectively.
- Residential sales agreement: Having a dispute while buying or selling a new home? We can help.
- Lis pendens: Our St. Louis real estate attorneys can help you file and notify the individuals of the pending lawsuit.
Types of Real Estate Transaction Cases We Handle
Buying or selling real estate can be a complicated process. At TdD Attorneys at Law LLC, our firm can support you during each stage of a real estate transaction. We can help with several matters, such as the following:
- Commercial/residential transactions: Whether buying or selling real estate in Missouri, it is critical to have a lawyer in your corner who knows the law.
- Title defect resolution: Is there a defect on your title? It is critical to have a lawyer advise you on the impact of that defect and the possible resolutions.
- Easements: Easements allow others to use your property. We can explain what your rights are for any easement.
- Real estate transfer deeds: We can discuss all options available to you regarding a transfer deed.
Contact a St. Louis Real Estate Attorney Today
We know how to resolve issues with condo associations and homeowners associations in St. Louis and throughout Missouri. You can rely on our team for guidance through all of your real estate concerns. Contact our real estate attorneys in St. Louis at (314) 276-1318 or via email to schedule an initial consultation today.