When you have a real estate transaction or dispute, it is essential to contact a qualified real estate attorney to protect your significant investment. TdD Attorneys at Law LLC has extensive experience in real estate law and helps clients resolve a wide range of real estate matters. Founding attorney Ted Disabato holds a real estate broker’s license, a mortgage loan originator license, and a title insurance license. He knows real estate law and transactions from every angle and can present you or your company with creative solutions to complex issues. Do not risk your important investment to a less qualified attorney. Contact our firm to learn more about the following real property law areas that we can best help you with:
Real Estate Litigation Lawyer
- Title insurance and escrow: We can assist in all issues related to title insurance and escrow disputes.
- Quiet title: We assist in establishing your right to title against all other parties.
- Deed reformation: Put a skilled lawyer in your corner for all deed issues to make sure your deed is accurate.
- Construction: No matter what type of construction defect, mechanic’s lien issue or other construction-related dispute arises, we will be by your side.
- Partition: Our team helps when you need guidance splitting property rights.
- Condemnation: Condemnation issues are complex and require the experienced eye of a knowledgeable attorney.
- Zoning: Zoning problems can stop your plans in their place.
- Tax sale: Tax sales occur on properties with delinquent tax amounts. We can guide you through this complicated area of real estate investment.
- Commercial sale agreement: Our team knows how to resolve all types of commercial real estate disputes effectively.
- Residential sales agreement: Having a dispute while buying or selling a new home? We can help.
- Lis pendens