Your Partner For Life – Saving You Thousands
How can we save you thousands or even tens of thousands of dollars over your lifetime? Many, if not all of us, will go through several major life events. Some of us go through more than others, some more negative, some more positive, but for most of us, a mix of the good and the bad. When such events happen, most people don’t have a resource for help and scramble to find qualified and reputable assistance — and, sadly, usually get moderately skilled help and a large bill.
Lifelong Relationship With Our Clients
The success of both TdD Attorneys at Law LLC and TdD Premier Real Estate has been built on providing top skill, experience and in-depth knowledge while establishing lifelong relationships with our clients. We grow by referrals. We receive referrals because we provide our clients with excellent results and client service along with value. Consequently, with our firms as “your partner for life,” the relationship saves you thousands.
A small sampling of the life events for which our Missouri attorneys and St. Louis Realtors are of value to our partners for life:
- Buyers — Buying your first home? You need a professional and skilled Realtor.
- Prenuptial agreements — Getting married? You may want to discuss the protections of a prenuptial agreement with a Missouri attorney.
- Estate planning — Get help setting up an estate plan, will and/or trust.
- Sellers — We can guide you in selling your first home and buying your second home.
- FSBO — You want to list a home for sale by owner.
- Traffic tickets — You get pulled over for speeding.
- Criminal defense — Your child gets in a little trouble with the police.
- Real estate — You are in a dispute with your neighbor.
- Personal injury — You are injured in a car accident or by medical malpractice.
- Construction problems — You hire the wrong contractor and now are threatened by a mechanic’s lien.
- Divorce — You are going through a divorce.
- Child custody — One of your children had a child with a person you don’t like and is now going through a child custody battle.
- Power of attorney — Your parents are getting older and you want to establish a power of attorney.
- Probate — Your parents didn’t have an estate plan so you have to open probate.
- Sellers — You need to sell your parents’ home and assets.
- Business formation — You start a small business and incorporate as a limited liability company.
- Business litigation — You get in a fight with your business partner.
- Drunk driving — You make the mistake of drinking and driving and are charged with DUI/DWI.
- Real estate investment — You want to invest in real estate and are considering purchasing at a tax sale.
Representation From Top Attorneys In St. Louis
TdD Attorneys at Law – Your Partner for Life