St Louis Real Estate Attorney
When you have a real estate transaction or dispute, it is essential to contact a qualified real estate attorney to protect your significant investment. TdD Attorneys at Law LLC has extensive experience in real estate law and helps clients resolve a wide range of real estate matters. Founding attorney Ted Disabato holds a real estate broker’s license, a mortgage loan originator license and a title insurance license. He knows real estate law and transactions from every angle and can present you or your company with creative solutions to complex issues. Do not risk your important investment to a less than qualified attorney. Contact our firm to learn more about the following real property law areas that we can best help you with:
Real Estate Litigation Lawyer
- Title insurance and escrow: We can assist in all issues related to title insurance and escrow disputes.
- Quiet title: We assist in establishing your right to title against all other parties.
- Deed reformation: Put a skilled lawyer in your corner for all deed issues to make sure your deed is accurate.
- Construction: No matter what type of construction defect, mechanic’s lien issue or other construction-related dispute arises, we will be by your side.
- Partition: Our team helps when you need guidance splitting property rights.
- Condemnation: Condemnation issues are complex and require the experienced eye of a knowledgeable attorney.
- Zoning: Zoning problems can stop your plans in their place.
- Tax sale: Tax sales occur on properties with delinquent tax amounts. We can guide you through this complicated area of real estate investment.
- Commercial sale agreement: Our team knows how to resolve all types of commercial real estate disputes effectively.
- Residential sales agreement: Having a dispute while buying or selling a new home? We can help.
- Lis pendens
Real Estate Transactions Lawyer
- Commercial/residential transactions: Whether buying or selling real estate in Missouri, it is critical to have a lawyer in your corner who knows the law.
- Title defect resolution: Is there a defect on your title? It is critical to have a lawyer advise you on the impact of that defect and the possible resolutions.
- Easements: Easements allow others to use your property. We can explain what your rights are for any easement.
- Real estate transfer deeds: We can discuss all options available to you regarding a transfer deed.
We know how to resolve issues with condo associations and homeowners associations throughout Missouri. You can rely on our team for guidance through all of your real estate concerns. Contact our attorneys with expertise in real estate at 314-527-3224 or via email to schedule an initial consultation today.
TdD Attorneys at Law – Your Partner for Life