A Dedicated Team To Address Your Family Law Needs
Family law issues are emotionally painful for almost everyone. We have 20 years of combined experience representing clients in family law matters. Regardless of your circumstances, our team is here to offer professional legal counsel. We can guide you through the complexities of family law and help achieve the best result for you and your children.
Hands-On Representation Through All Facets Of Family Law
The Missouri family law team at TdD Attorneys at Law LLC understands the significant turmoil brought on by these disputes. Our team provides comprehensive services covering the following:
- Divorce: Decisions that you make during the divorce process will have far-reaching implications significantly impacting your life. Let us assist you with making well-informed choices for your family.
- Separation: Not all couples decide to divorce when they realize things are not working out. For some, legal separation is the right choice.
- Child support: We can help you obtain child support obligations that work for you and your children.
- Alimony: The court will look at a variety of factors when determining what spousal maintenance to award.
- Child custody: We will protect your parental rights and your children’s best interests when determining how the parents will share responsibilities.
- Inheritance in a divorce: Inheritance is often a contentious issue amongst parties in a divorce. You deserve to work with lawyers who understand those issues.
- Annulment: This is similar to a divorce, but a court will issue an annulment when it determines that the marriage is not legally valid.
- Mediation: In some instances, we can resolve family law disputes through negotiations facilitated by a third party. This often avoids the necessity of going to court.
- Paternity: Resolving paternity is often the first step to settling child support and child custody among unmarried parents.
- Prenuptial agreement: Prenuptial agreements are entered into prior to marriage and can be used to settle the division of the couple’s assets in the event of divorce and resolve other issues.
Seek Representation From An Experienced Team
At TdD Attorneys at Law LLC in St. Louis, our lawyers understand the emotional stress you are under as you contemplate important changes to your family. Consult with us today so we can help you make sound choices. Call 314-527-3224. You can also contact us via email.
TdD Attorneys at Law — Your Partner for Life