Let Us Help You Maximize Control Of Your Estate
At TdD Attorneys at Law LLC, we understand the emotional process involved in drafting estate plans. However, crafting a plan is an important step everyone should take to give themselves peace of mind. Without an estate plan in place, you run the risk of having the government decide what happens to your estate.
Do not allow the government to decide how to carry out your last wishes; let us create a plan that protects your assets and wishes.
Act Today To Secure Your Estate For Your Family’s Future
Estate planning provides you with the peace of mind that your wishes for your estate will be carried out. Through effective estate planning, we will address the following areas with you:
- A will sets out how to distribute your estate at the time of your death. It can also designate who you would like to care for any minor children left behind.
- Revocable trust: This allows you to maintain control of your assets and helps your beneficiaries avoid probate court. Additionally, you can modify it to reflect changes in your estate plan until the time of your death.
- Tax planning: We can help you and your loved ones avoid or minimize the impact of taxes on your estate.
- Power of attorney: A power of attorney allows you to designate another entity to act on your behalf in the event you become incapacitated. This individual, or group of individuals, may then manage financial, personal or health care matters for you.
- Health care declaration: This helps ensure that doctors respect your wishes regarding medical care at the end of your life or when you cannot communicate them yourself. This commonly addresses such issues as life support and pain and suffering.
- Beneficiary deed: This transfers your property to an individual or entity at the time of your death without using a will, trust or another form of estate planning.
There is no one-size-fits-all approach to estate planning. We will closely examine the details of your estate and your relationships with your loved ones to create a plan tailored to your specific situation.
Retain Your Peace Of Mind — Call Today
Please pick up the phone today and put your mind at ease. At TdD Attorneys at Law LLC, we realize that estate planning is a difficult subject to address. Our experienced team is ready to assist. Call us today at 314-527-3224 for an initial consultation with a lawyer in St. Louis. You may also reach our team via email.
TdD Attorneys at Law — Your Partner for Life